Lacan to the Letter : Reading Ecrits Closely.
- Lacan dot com - Bruce Fink Bibliography.
- Practical Neonatal Endocrinology;
- Early Korean Literature: Selections and Introductions.
- Infectious Disease in the Aging: A Clinical Handbook;
- Navigation menu?
Bruce Fink. To read Lacan closely is to follow him to the letter, to take him literally, making the wager that he comes right out and says what he means in many cases, though much of his argument must be reconstructed through a line-by-line examination. And this is precisely what Bruce Fink does in this ambitious book, a fine analysis of Lacan's work on language and psychoanalytic treatment conducted on the basis of a very close reading of texts in his Icrits: A Selection.
Reading The Instance of the Letter in the Unconscious.
The latter enables Lacan to determine with authority the role and place of sexuality in psychoanalytic theory. Lacan has observed that he task of a psychoanalyst becomes not so much to get his patients to lie on the couch and reveal their secrets, which to a greater or lesser extent, the analyst will seek to divine, but rather to allow them to produce signifying material truth through speaking freely.
ipdwew0030atl2.public.registeredsite.com/93894-the-best-cellphone.php This procedure will reveal a meaning or signification that might be surprising, new or alien to them. What constitutes the person and its identity can now be read as a text, and the author is not the subject, but the trajectory of the signifiers that represent the desire of those who occupy the place of the Other for the subject.
Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments Atom.
- On the Eternity of the World De Aeternitate Mundi (Medieval Philosophical Texts in Translation, No. 16).
- A New Day in the Delta: Inventing School Desegregation As You Go.
- The Deceivers.
- Review of Lacan to the Letter.
- Business Continuity Communications. Successful Incident Communication Planning with ISO 22301!
Related Lacan to the Letter: Reading Ecrits Closely
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved