Very early in her career she was drawn to cable knitting, "Because," she claims, "I am lazy. Lavold's career really took off when she developed a technique that enabled her, as well as other knitters worldwide, to knit the intricate interlace patterns of the Vikings.
click here Her third book, Viking Patterns for Knitting , was an instant success and published in six languages. This is an outstanding reference book that will enable all needle-workers to master the art of embroidery. Previous page Next page.
- Collections suggérées!
- Amino Acids: Chemistry, Biology and Medicine.
- A Companion to Roman Religion (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World).
- Buy Anders Rydell Books Online | Raru?
- Viking Patterns for Knitting : Inspiration and Projects for Today's Knitter.
Already in the book business since as a US distributor of British books, Trafalgar Square chose to publish its first original book See More. Trafalgar Square Publishing.
- Viking Patterns for Knitting: Inspiration and Projects for Today's Knitter?
- Browse more videos!
- Aspects of Micropalaeontology.
- RELATED BOOKS.
- Viking Patterns for Knitting: Inspiration and Projects for Today's Knitter.
- Free Space Optics: Enabling Optical Connectivity in Todays Networks (Sams Other).
- My Shopping Bag!
This book is written by author Elsebeth Lavold. Viking Patterns for Knitting is the result of years of research by Swedish knitwear designer Elsebeth Lavold, who explored patterns of ornamentation found on Viking artifacts, such as swords, buckles, combs, and rune stones. Now, by means of clever knitting innovation which makes it possible to start a knitted knot in the middle of a sweater , she has adapted these richly intricate knots and braids into gorgeous, fully modern garment designs.
Related Viking Patterns for Knitting: Inspiration and Projects for Todays Knitter
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved